Netbackup Training Courses: Proper Training To Protect Your Valuable Data
Symantec Net Backup is software, which allows data protection. In the backup, it selects the innovative disks and tape options. It also recovers environment. The management of the policies of backup is simplified by it. With improved server virtualization, Symantec improves the speed of backups that are based on disk.
Net Backup Training course details are given below:
- Symantec Net Backup 7.5 overview
- The overview of installing Symantec Net Backup 7.5
- Describe Net Back architecture, terminology and the mechanisms of communication.
- Explain general hardware as well as software requirements.
- Administrative interfaces and also privileges.
- Managing storage pools.
- Managing storage pool volumes
- The management of policy
- The storage media devices
- Automating operations
- Personalized the Symantec Net Backup 7.5 database and the recovery log
- The client configuration
- The functions of a backup-archive client
- Protecting the storage pools and the database
How important are the Netbackup practical sessions?
It is evident that practical sessions are one of the most curtail sections where you will have to put your energy on and make sure that you learn it like a professional. Hence, NetBackup training courses focus heavily on practical sessions, which include the following training for the trainee.
- Installation of Net Backup 7.5 server and the client software on Windows or UNIX platforms
- Upgrade a previous version of Net Backup environment to version 7.5
- Common Net Backup configuration tasks are performed.
- Device configuration
- Media manager
- Configure the disk storage unit.
- Gather the information of Net Backup troubleshooting.
- Using utilities provided with Net Backup log files and lots more.
When this Symantec Net Backup Training course is completed you have acquired knowledge. You are qualified for the certificate for your training.
In complexity and depth, each product varies from another. So, all the certification exams are specifically created for the customers. It covers the core elements that measure technical knowledge against some factors. It includes installation, product administration, configuration, troubleshooting, and day-to-day maintenance.
Basically, this training program consists of technical exams at a product or the version level. It also validates the successful candidates who have to acquire important knowledge and skills. The skills that are necessary to plan, install, configure, and of course maintain Net Backup for Windows.
The candidates must pass the technical exam to achieve this level of certification and then accept the Symantec Certification of A.