Java is the foundation for virtually every type of networked application and is the global standard for developing and delivering embedded and mobile applications, games, Web-based content, and enterprise software. With more than 11 million developers worldwide, Java enables you to efficiently develop, deploy and use exciting applications and services.
Java, one of the most popular and widely used programming languages that supports a large percentage of web & network applications being used by people. Being used by over 9 million developers, Java currently runs on more than 7 billion devices across the globe.
The long term compatibility, simplicity and readability of Java makes it a global standard for the development of enterprise software, web applications, mobile apps, mobile games and much more.
Owing to such wide usage of the Java programming language, the demand for Java developers is always high. By learning Java, you can open colossal job opportunities for you, which you can never access if you don’t know Java.
The cardinal course objectives of our Java Crash course include:
- Helping learners understand the installation and basic setup of Java
- Learn the basic Java syntax and the underlying object-oriented programming in Java
- Learn how to use applets, basic graphics and utilities in Java
- Perform unit testing and Asynchronous Event Handling in Java
- Learn about concurrent programming using the Java Threads
- Perform parallel programming using Join/Fork Framework
- Learn about Lambda Expressions and Building Blocks
- Learn about Stream and applying the power of Streams
- Perform network programming in clients and servers
Prerequisites for the Course:
While there re no specific pre-requisites to be able to learn Java, but some type of programming experience is necessary to understand the concepts of Java. Experience or knowledge of C, C++, Objective C or C# would be useful for the learners.
As the course contents focus on lectures and hands-on training, basic programming knowledge is essential to understand te structure of Java programs.
Why Join Our Java Crash Course?
We, at Vidya Live offer the best and highly comprehensive Java Crash course that allows the learners to grasp the Java programming skills with ease and flexibility. The major benefits of registering with the online Java training include:
- Instructor led Live online learning with extensive hands-on training
- Comprehensive study material with easier explanations of the Java programming concepts
- The learners can access the courses from anywhere and at any time
- The learners are required to attend the classes at a mutually fixed time on a regular basis
So, join our online Java courses to enhance your employability and Java programming skills with great ease and from the comfort of your own home.
Who can Join Our Java Courses?
The IT aspirants and the software professionals who want to learn the Java programming can join the course. The IT aspirants with some programming experience can easily learn & grasp the Java programming skills.
- Java & JVM and It’s futures
- Programming fundamental (Data Types, Arrays, Operators, Arrays and Flow Control statements if, else, switch, while, do while, for and for each.)
- Coding standards
- Main methods
- Access specifies (Public, Private, protected and default)
- Polymorphism (Method Over loading and Method Overriding )
- Abstract class
- Inner classes
- super and this key words
- final key word
- Object class
- Garbage Collector
- String buffer and String builder
- Wrapper classes,
- Auto boxing, Auto unboxing
- Object Type casting
- Exception overview
- Default Exception Handler
- Handling Exception using try and catch
- Custom Exceptions
- Threads overview
- Thread creation
- Thread Life cycle
- Threads class methods (priority, yeild, join)
- Intra thread communication (Wait, notify methods)
- Collection framework interfaces List and set overview
- List implemented classes (ArrayList,Vector…)
- Set implemented Classes (HashSet,TreeSet…)
- Iterator , ListIterator and for each
- Comparator and Comparable interface
- Map implemented classes (HashMap,Hashtable….)
- Collections class
- Create File , Directory..
- Read and Write file data
- I/O Streams
- JDBC API
- JDBC architecture
- Driver classes
- Connection object
- Statement, PreparedStatemnt.. class
- Call the procedure and functions using Callable Statement
- Result Set
- setAutoCommit, commit and rollback methods in jdbc
- Connection pooling
Servlets & JSP
- Web Application
- HTTP protocol
- Servelt API
- Tomcat, Web Logic Servers
- Servlet application folder structure
- Servlet architecture
- Server request and response processing
- Servlet Lifecycle
- ServeltConfig and ServeltContext interface
- RequestDispatcher interface
- Different tags in Web.xml
- JSP architecture
- JSP lifecycle
- Implicit objects in jsp
- JSP Elements
- Session Management
- JSP Expression Language
- JSP Scopes
- JSTL tags
- Design JSP using HTML & JS
- Struts architecture
- Form Beans
- Struts flow
- Form Data Binding(Action Form, ValidatorForm…)
- Validations using validation framework
- Client side validations
- Server side validations
- Global exceptions
- Global Forwards
- Hibernate architecture
- Hibernate overview
- Cfg file
- Mapping file
- Relations (one to one, one to many….)
- CRUD operation using Hibernate
- First level cache and Second level cache
- Id generators
- Criteria API
- What is Spring Framework, Spring Introduction
- Quick Steps To Developing Spring Applications
- Dependency Injection In Spring Framework
- Setter Injection
- Constructor Injection
- Different tags in Spring configuration file with examples
- Spring JDBC Introduction
- Importance of the Spring JdbcTemplate
- Execute the select queries using spring jdbctemplate
- Execute the non select queries using spring jdbctemplate
- Spring ORM Introduction
- Importance of the Spring Hibernate Template
- Execute the select queries using spring hibernate Template
- Execute the non select queries using spring hibernate Template
- Spring AOP Introduction
- Spring aop terminology
- Spring advices (Before advice, After advice, around advice and throw advice) with examples
- Spring Pointcuts(NameMatchMethodPointcut,RegularExpressionMethodPointcut)
- Spring AOP example with xml tag based
- Spring AOP example with annotation based
- Data Base transaction perform using the Spring AOP
- Spring MVC Introduction
- Dispatcher Servlet
- Spring handler mapping
- Spring Controllers
- How to perform form databinding using Spring MVC
- How to perform the validations using Spring MVC
- Views in Spring MVC
- View resolvers in Spring MVC
- Front controller design pattern
- Factory pattern
- Abstract factory pattern
- Adapter pattern
- JMS Introduction
- Web Services Overview
- Develop web Service
- Develop a Web Service Client
- REST Web Services Overview
- Develop REST web Service
- Develop a REST Web Service Client
Real Time Tools
- Real-time Tools
- Sample Project
- Tomcat & web Logic server
- Sample Project explanation
- Can I get recorded sessions of a live class?
Yes, this can be done. Moreover, this ensures that when you will start with your batch, the concepts explained during the classes will be recorded and available to you .
- How will I execute the Practicals?
We will help you to setup the required environment for practicals.
- I have a windows system. Can that be used to work on the assignments?
Yes, One can always use Windows to work on assignments. Our 24*7 team support will guide you to get the set-up ready.
Vidhyalive certified ‘JAVA Expert’ based on your project performance, reviewed by our expert panel.
- Email: email@example.com
Online Classes: 60 Hrs
40 live classes of 1 and half hrs each by Industry practitioners
Personal assistance/installation guides for setting up the required environment for Assignments / Projects
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving Java components.
Lifetime Access: Life time
Lifetime access to the learning management system including Class recordings, presentations, sample code and projects
24 x 7 Support
Lifetime access to the support team (available 24/7) in resolving queries during and after the course completion
Vidhyalive certified ‘JAVA Expert’ based on your project performance, reviewed by our expert panel
Your trainer has provided impressive and comprehensive blend of theory and practical sessions. I really appreciate the training coordinators for great help in conducting a on time scheduling of classes.
Thanks for the excellent training. It was the best professional training I have ever had. For that matter, it was probably the best educational experience I have ever had.
Abhik is a learned man in his field. His insight and organized Guidewire course keeps me focused and interested. A clear communicator on the subject with hands on experience.
When I woke up this morning, the first thing I wanted to do was to draft you a note to thank you for the exciting and stimulating training session that you just conducted for me and my friends on Java/J2EE .
Vidhyalive team acted very professionally and was quickly responsive to all my requests regarding my training.
I am extremely satisfied with the training at Vidhyalive, trainer chetan helped us complete the training with great hands on experience with the tool.
I had a great experience studying under the faculty Murthi, who brought out my inner abilities and helped me in showcasing it in a better way..
Its true to its name is the place to gather,garner and garden the knowledge for all around the globe. My Best wishes to Vidhyalive’s team for their upcoming bright future in Instructor led training method.